NEW ROLE: Up to 20MJPY- Leading global fintech group looking for a sales manager for their Tokyo office, Japan
Your new company
Our client, a leading global fintech group with worldwide reputation in financial data services, is looking for a sales manager to handle and grow key accounts in Tokyo, Japan. If you have proven experience in fintech sales or IT sales selling to financial industry and would like a step up in account management, working in a cross functional role as business sales manager, this role is for you.
Your new role
As sales manager, you will be working on key accounts for the organization, across all the company portfolio to develop the accounts further, focusing on cross-selling. To do so, you will work essentially with senior stakeholders internally and externally to offer solutions and consulting sales services to key clients in financial industry.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid track record in sales, either in IT solution selling to financial services industry or in fintech sales
- Experience in account management
- Strong experience of building relationship at senior level with key stakeholders
- Native Japanese and business English skills, to work with overseas regional offices and headquarters
What you'll get in return
- Join a leading fintech group with great product portfolio, including new products
- Join a global group and work with international stakeholders globally
- Senior position to work across all the group's portfolio
- Great career opportunities and attractive remuneration
What you need to do now
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Olivia Boutault at email@example.com or 03-3560-1308.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Olivia Boutault, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office