· Controllership: overseeing the monthly close process, ensuring proper controls are in place to protect the Company’s assets, and auditing data to ensure its accuracy
· Owning the preparation of the annual operating plan for the logistic center, and managing reviews to track and update progress against the plan
· Monitoring and driving the performance of the logistic center, including preparation and review of daily and weekly operational and financial metrics, and using these metrics to drive continuous operational improvement
· Championing technology and automation improvements for the finance function, including participating in the implementation of new operational tools
· Continuously seeking out opportunities for customer experience improvements and cost reduction, and partner with operations leadership to implement the opportunities.
· Managing and mentoring a team of financial analysts, leading the team and guiding team member career development
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a discipline with analytical bias
- 7+ years relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results
- 7+ years of experience with advanced proficiency in Excel (index, lookups, sumifs, pivots, standard deviation, database connections)
- 7+ years of experience working with concepts of Generally Accepted Accounting Principle
- Business communications skills both in Japanese and English (written and oral)
Salary package: 12M~15M JPY
If you are interested in this position, please click apply or call Robbie. Additionally, if this position is not quite right for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a private consultation.