Role Purpose: The Finance & HR Specialist is responsible for the financial activities within the cluster, working closely with the Manager Business Services to provide him/her with all relevant insights and documents to support the Director Operations Cluster and Director Commercial Cluster in driving the cluster performance. This position is also responsible for the HR function within the cluster, including support of the management team in recruitment and onboarding of new talent, managing engagement & development, and time & attendance (incl. absence tracking).
- Performing and delivering product cost planning, analysis and reporting
- Guiding the cost analysis process by enforcing policies and procedures, explaining processes and techniques
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting Operations and Supply Chain teams in improving inventory management, including period stock takes and surveys, reconciliations, periodic reviews of obsolete and slow-moving inventory and recommendation for write-offs.
- Driving and delivering period end-closing analysis and reporting
- Following up end-to-end CAPEX process, including financial justification calculation and post investment reviews
- Acting as primary contact for cluster employees on HR related matters
- Supporting with workforce management and identifying recruitment needs
- Organize and execute onboarding (incl. IT onboarding ticket) for all new employees and contingent workers (all levels) starting within the Cluster
- organize exit interviews and proper offboarding in all systems (Workday registration and IT off boarding ticket)
- Ensure time & attendance and leave & absence tracking in the cluster is done in accordance with the country policies and procedures