Career to become Finance Head in American Manufacturing company!
The Corporate Controller will assume responsibility for smooth financial management of Company across General Accounting, Finance Control and Reporting and Audit In addition to that Corporate Controller will ensure Management and Statutory reports are accurate and files in timely manner
Lead and Manager month-end, Quarterly and Year-end close process for TN as well as Japan Operations
Establish, implement, and monitor appropriate internal controls and policies to ensure conformance and compliance with IFRS and other statutory requirements (JSox)
Participate and lead the quarterly review and annual year-end audit process with the external auditors.
Lead and manage internal and external reporting requirements.
Manage AR AP, Cash Payment and Bank account Reconciliation of Japan
Lead development of PL and BS forecasts for Japan operations, grasp and explain variances to Plan
Manage Accounting and Reporting to APAC.
- 10 years or above of business experience in Finance. At least 5 years as manager
- Experience in Accounting Standards like IFRS as well as JGAAP
- Experience in Business analysis, identifying causes and corrective actions
- International experience highly valued
- Strong managerial and Leadership skills
- Effective communicator who is able to communicate finance policies and controls across organization.
-Effective team player who can partner with managers across organization and finance
-People Manager who can delgate,train,motivate and get the finance organization deliver its goals
Base, 13m~15m+ 37% bonus+ other benefits, total compensation is between 17m and 20m in JPY.