FP&A Analyst - Leading US healthcare company - Up to 6.5M JPY
Your new company
- Our client are the global leading healthcare research firm, listed on the NYSE with global revenues of over 11Bn USD.
- Due to a team member leaving they would like a Junior Finance Analyst to join the FP&A team for their largest business unit.
- With an office based in central Tokyo, close to a JR station, they work remotely with flex-time policies in place.
Your new role
- As FP&A Analyst you will report to the Finance Director for the companies largest business unit and work with another FP&A Analyst.
- This position will be responsible for:
- Supporting monthly and annual P&L forecasting, budgeting and mid-term planning.
- Variance analysis (budget V actual) for sales, expenses, staffing and FPA
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- 2 years experience in finance or accounting
- Fluent Japanese and willingness to use English
- Experience working with SAP/Oracle and Excel
What you'll get in return
- You will work for the market leader in the Healthcare research sector with a global brand name.
- Join an established team who understand the business.
- Support and training in FP&A even if you have not had previous experience.
- Established remote work and flex-time policies.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Healthcare & Medical
Accountancy and Finance
up to 6.5M JPY package
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jair Riley, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office