Your new company
A Global research and advisory company
Your new role - Manage a portfolio of 20 - 25 CIO member relationships
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member’s Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan
- Conduct on-site briefings, including workshops, research analyst visits, roundtables and webinars
What you'll need to succeed - At least 5 years of C-level technology executive experience, preferably combined with Consulting or Advisory experience, and / or has held multiple executive-level roles
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with CXO level executives
- Native level of Japanese and advanced level of English language
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Business & Management Consultancy
30,000,000 ~ 50,000,000
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Victor Alesse, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office