Your new company
Our client is one of the world’s largest logistics company, which aims to provide the most incredible package delivery experience to the customer’s “last mile” of the orders. Along with their e-commerce platform, the company continues to grow significantly all over the world.
Now, the Japanese operation organization is looking for a bright and motivated Executive Assistant, with a proven history of high performance, to support the company's director in Tokyo.
Great opportunity for any EAs who enjoy new challenges and are confident in their professionalism and skills!
Your new role
As an Executive Assistant, you'll be responsible for:
1) Monitor and manage the director’s schedule
2) Coordinate weekly staff meetings and conference calls (Japan and International)
3) Travel arrangement including internal approval processing, transport & hotel booking through admin, expense claim
What you'll need to succeed
1) 3+ years of experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executives
2) Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
3) Fluent in Japanese and business level English
4) Outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills
5) Professionalism in dealing with senior executives
What you'll get in return
1) Competitive salary package with bonus
2) Global & bilingual working environment
3) Chances to develop personal skills
4) Meet awesome leaders and team members
5) Tokyo office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now at 03-3560-2946.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091343