Your new company
The firm has a 24-year history and over 210 employees located across nine offices in Beijing, Delhi, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Mumbai, Singapore, Shanghai, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Arrangements for meeting appointments, business trips, schedules of other staff members
- Preparing documents (Japanese/English) for our conferences/seminars to be provided for institutional investors/clients
- Provide administrative support for executives
- Manage executives’ diaries, organise client & internal meetings /conference calls, arrange lunches/dinners, make travel arrangements, etc.
- Answer, screen & route telephone calls and receive visitors
- Ensure all communications with clients are handled professionally and accurately
- Process executives’ expense claims in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communication with IT global team for any IT related tech support needed
What you'll get in return
- Significant previous experience working in a Team/ Executive assistant position
- Friendly, details oriented, professional
- Awareness and ability to handle confidential information
- Team player, proactive and able to work well with others particularly other team assistants/office admin
- Proven advanced IT skills and Microsoft Office skills.
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, proven ability to work in complete confidence and always operate with complete discretion.
- Excellent organisational skills, problem solving and time management to cope with an often fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and to manage the expectations of others effectively.
- Able to deal with high volumes of work whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy with strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work over and beyond ‘job description’.
- Ability to relate to diverse people from various backgrounds.
- Native Japanese & Business level English in written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's/University degree
Minimum 4 years of administrative work experience preferably administrative support roles, office assistance in major companies, related industries, law firms, finance, audit companies
Native Japanese & Business level English in written and verbal communication
Competitive salary with bonus
Work at the office and remote work options available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.