Automation Control system and Electrical project Engineer lead
We are looking for an Electrical Engineering (warehouse or manufacturing or Plant Engineer) candidate who can work with projects for various electrical engineering activities in Japan, such as SCADA, PLC, and monitoring system, need to work with a team comprised of engineers across multiple disciplines
- Responsible for supporting engineering in the design of control, drives and automation systems, working in project team environment.
- Performs detailed hardware and automation layout.
- Provide updates to project manager/leader pertaining to status of activities.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings, design reviews, production handover, and continuous improvement projects.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Execute cases and record results.
- Experience in engineering field related to industrial automation system, electrical system like SCADA or PLC or MES or Motion Control Experience ( VFD , Sensors etc.)
- Must be available and willing to work overtime to meet customer project commitments.
- Degree in Engineering/technology discipline
- Must have business manner level Japanese proficiency.
Work location – Chiba or Tokyo
Salary – 9 – 13M JPY
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact me +81 (0)3 3560 1194 or email with your CV - [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] I definitely call you back.