Your new company
European manufacturing company, large market share in the Japanese market
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- The F&A Director is responsible for overall management and planning for financial and administrative operations, including IT relevant issues.
- To ensure best possible financial performance of the Company, work closely with the local management as well as the international team of controlling, accounting and auditing
- Report directly to the Managing Director Japan with dotted report line to the Vice President Finance Asia (located in China)
What you'll get in return
- People management experience
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- 5-8 years of experience in a finance manager position
Dynamic, international company environment that is sustainably growing, exciting and diversified duties and responsibilities are waiting for you. You will be the Head of Finance in Japan.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091284