Saitama, Digital Marketing job opportunity at global automotive company. No people management. 6-8.5M
Your new company
Our client is a global leader in automotive industry. They provide a flexible and international work environment.
Your new role
- Plain manager position (no direct reports)
- You will be in charge of strategy, execution, and implementation of digital marketing and communications for our client - You will be managing and developing website and social media accounts
- You will be managing all digital marketing campaign including paid online media, search engine optimization, etc and focusing on the development of digital tools such as apps, digital brochures, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4-5 years of marketing communications or digital marketing experience, including work experience in website and social media management
- Ability to work with external vendors and agencies
- Experience in project management, planning and budgeting
What you'll get in return
- They offer a nice team environment and multiple welfare and benefits (DC Pension plan /Retirement allowance, Gym in the office etc
- Flexible working time system (non-core time)
- Work from home program (following the company’s policy)
What you need to do now
If you're interested and qualified in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
¥6,000,000 - ¥8,500,000 per annum
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Janne Rettmer, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office