An international Asset Management Company is hiring for DevOps engineer! Japanese skills is a must
Your new company
An Asset Management company in Tokyo
Your new role
You will play a key role within the IT team, understanding and documenting the company’s DevOps, Security, Admin, and Enterprise Infrastructure needs, and from there, designing, implementing, monitoring and managing all for IT Division except development-related matters.
What you'll need to succeed
○ Manage/maintain Web and DB Server, application servers, internal client account management and opening accounts system to avoid failure.
○ Manage Data Centre from a logical and physical perspective. Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
○ Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer or cloud systems.
○ Administration of all SaaS, PaaS, Services, Cloud software or AWS and Azure.
○ Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other
network and system problems.
○ Conferring with users about solving existing system problems.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1092101
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Elena Seo, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office