Your new company
AI solution provider
Your new role
You will be responsible for making the SaaS offering possible by integration of code from Jenkins and deploying it in multiple environments on multiple clouds (AWS, Azure & Google Cloud) using configuration management tool like Ansible.
What you'll need to succeed
Native: Japanese language, Professional level of English
What you'll get in return
- Understanding of core concepts of Windows, Linux for Administration, troubleshooting
- Adept at Configuration management: Ansible; Terraform, Chef, puppet
- Proficient in CI/CD: Jenkins or similar
- Docker; having familiarity with orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Nomad, Swarm is helpful
- Elastic Cache cluster; familiarity in integrating with SIEM tools with ELK stack (elastic search, log stash, Kibana) is helpful
- Having basic knowledge about how databases work; MS SQL, Mongo
- Able to develop and debug Custom Integration service tasks
Working with the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. Also, we’ll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.