International Media & Retail Company is calling for fluent Japanese DevOps engineer!! Remote work, Flex time
Your new company
We are engaging shopping experiences through television broadcasts. We are a TV shopping company to a leading e-commerce and mobile commerce retailer globally. Our main products are jewellery, apparels, beauty goods, health foods, housing equipment, leisure products, beverages, and home electronics. We've been in Japan market for over 20 years.
Your new role
As an DevOps Engineer, you will be participating in the development, configurations, implementation and support of the DevOps solutions, tools and platforms with limited guidance. You will have a chance to mentor and lead others.
What you'll need to succeed
● BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience
● Japanese Fluency (JLPT N1 or above for non-Japanese)
● Experience: 2+ years of related experience in software engineering or infrastructure engineering.
● 1-2 years using continuous integration and continuous delivery implementations
● 1-2 years of scripting experience
What you'll get in return
● Incentive bonus (paid once a year depending on business & individual performance) ● Merit increase (depending on business & individual performance) ● Commutation allowance ● Working Conditions: Flextime System(No core hours.) ● Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays and company-designated holidays, Annual paid leave (15 paid leaves in the first year of joining), Birthday leave, Condolence leave ● Childcare leave system, Nursing care leave system ● Education and training: New employee training, Manager training, Special departmental training programs, e-learning, Business English learning support programs
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089750
Advertising, Media & PR
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Elena Seo, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office