Your new company
the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale
Your new role
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will perform analysis, and be responsible for the implementation and support of large scale data and analytics for our clients. You will work in a team whose data science efforts range from exploration and investigation to the design and development of analytic systems. Your technical leadership in extracting meaning from large scale, unstructured data is coupled to your ability to work with engineering teams to integrate with underlying systems as Teradata provides Big Data solutions to clients.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience managing client relationships
- Experience mentoring and training
- Pre-sales experience in analytical projects
- Proven expert at software development
- Experience building complex and non-interactive systems (batch, distributed, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies
- Ability to analyze data
- Data integration
- Strong team player capable of working in a demand start-up environment
an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities, and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the fundamentals they may bring to the role and the team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090261