Exciting Data Engineer for Global System Integration Corporate
Job Description and Experience Needed:
· Help client with technical deliverables related to data migration
· Facilitate with internal and external stakeholders, locally and globally to ensure delivery
· Overall: 8+ years experience
· Have at least 2 yrs experience leading development efforts in software development mainly in big data area.
· Ability to work with high volume heterogeneous data tools such as Spark, Hive, Pandas, Hadoop, etc.
· Expert in one or more object-oriented/object function scripting languages, such as Scala, Python, Java, etc. (over 5 years experience is preferred)
· Knowledgeable about stream-processing frameworks or platforms such as Flink, Spark Streaming, Kafka, etc. · Experience in setting up Data Quality, Profiling, Lineage and Classification (Good to have)
· Proactive in caring about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
· Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement #1090519
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Richard Lee, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office