Award-winning and fast-growing BPO company in Asia.
Handle phone-in/chat enquiries of current and prospective members in respect to Airline industry programme
Provide accurate and efficient processing of reservations or support work relating to mileage redemption, issuing of tickets
changes to schedules
Maintain member accounts whenever there are changes in their profiles
Send programme related collaterals and forms
Advise on latest promotions and mechanics
Manages feedback/ complaints and liaise with backend support to resolve members’ issues
Involve in ad-hoc projects
Meet daily KPI requirement
265,000Yen ~(Per Month)
(Expected Salary: 3,180,000 Yen ~)+ Incentive based off your performance
8hr shift work
Shift Examples: ①8:00~17:00,②10:00~19:00
※Average Over Time: 0~5 hrs per month
※Up to 10hrs of Over Time during busy season
Requirements for this role:
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
• Preferable with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Possesses strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
• Ability to multi-task and use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet specific needs
• Must be a strong communicator, with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers, plus good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar and articulation)
• Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
Engaging activities and recognition programs
Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
Flexible working arrangements
Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
Join a global company with 26 years of experience and more than 310+ industry awards
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090491