Your new company
Our client is a NYSE listed financial services and digital payments company, whose products enables all sizes of businesses to accept credit card payments and use table computers as payment registers for a point-of-sale system.
With more than 23 different products in the market, they are now growing their business into more areas like marketing, music streaming, etc. And they are looking for new members to join the Customer Success team!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
As a customer support specialist, you'll be responsible for,
1) Spend the majority of your day (up to 80% of your shift) working with the sellers by handling inbound phone inquiries
2) Work flexible hours as part of a rotating shift schedule, which can include a mix of weekends and public holidays to support the sellers in Japan
1) Native Japanese, business English
2) Good problem solving skill
3) Good communication skill
4) Preferably working experience at call centres / IT companies / Customer Support
What you'll get in return
1) Healthcare coverage
2) Retirement Plans
3) Employee Stock Purchase Program
4) Wellness perks
5) Paid parental leave
6) Paid time off
7) Learning and Development resources
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at 03-3560-2946.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090453