NEW ROLE: Up to 12MJPY- International fintech company looking for a customer success manager, Tokyo, Japan
Your new company
Our client, an international fintech company with strong presence in Asia, is looking for a customer success manager to work with the sales team in Tokyo, Japan. If you have experience as a customer success person, sales, account manager or even technical account manager / post-sales and would like to move to a customer success manager role, to specialize in the financial sector, this new role is for you.
Your new role
As customer success manager, your role will focus on existing accounts, optimizing them and working on upselling and renewal sales.
As the point of contact for the customer success team in Japan, you would work with customer success team in Asia as well as with the sales team in Tokyo.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience selling/supporting financial services industry
- 5+ year experience in a client facing role, either customer success, account manager or post-sales role
- Strong customer relationship experience, to increase renewal sales / upsell
- Native Japanese and business English, to report and work with the Asia team
What you'll get in return
- Great opportunity to work daily with Asia offices
- Specialize further in fintech
- Competitive remuneration and work conditions
- Unique client-facing role if you would like to specialize in customer relationship management / customer success
What you need to do now
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Olivia Boutault at email@example.com or +81 (0)3 3560 1308.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089108
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Olivia Boutault, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office