Cybersecurity Operations Center Manager at global IT service company
Your new company Global IT Service Company
Your new role Cybersecurity Operations Center Manager
What you'll need to succeed
· Analyze potential security incidents to determine impact/scope of the incident, leading the team through complex analysis and incident response activities.
· Follow and help create Incident Response procedures to perform preliminary log collection and incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident, containing the threat, and building protections against future infections.
· Interface and drive response/project work forwards with technical personnel and other teams in the ISO as well as the larger organization as required.
· Follow and help create escalation procedures to counteract and contain potential threats. · Appropriately inform and advise CSOC Director on incidents and incident prevention, while helping to coordinate the Analyst Team and while functioning as site/shift lead(s).
· Drive documentation improvements of CSOC processes/tools/knowledge based upon observations and feedback from the Analyst Team.
· Lead and plan knowledge sharing with Analysts while developing solutions/processes/detections efficiently.
· Conduct network, endpoint, and log analysis by utilizing various consoles on a regular basis (e.g., SIEM, IPS, firewall, EDR, Advanced malware detection etc.).
We are looking for someone with...
· 3+ years working in Cyber Security Operations, preferably 2+ years working in the higher tiers of SOC.
· Deep understanding of IT Security practices/programs/tooling, with demonstrated examples of driving initiatives forwards.
· Documentation/process experience, in IT, Cyber Security, and a SOC environment.
· Advanced oral and written communication skills demonstrated in an IT or security related area.
What you'll get in return
Great Career Development Opportunities
Great Work-life Balance (almost no overtime)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090612
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Kento Oshiro, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office