Joining newly established teams to improve customer services at one of the largest mobile carrier company!
Your new company Our client is one of the largest Japanese Telecommunications company that provides mobile communications services nationwide, and also operates its own mobile network operator business and mobile virtual network operator business. It aims not only to offer convenient communications services to the customers, but also to revolutionize the way people utilize 5G.
To improve customer services, the company has now established small number of elite teams to respond to customers and carry out improvement activities more quickly.
Your new role
As a CS Lab member, you'll be responsible for:
1) Plan, propose, execute, and analyse the results of customer service
2) Monitoring, evaluation, and improvement activities that accompany it
3) Build the operation as a team leader, and be involved in all customer support such as troubles, and be flexible.
What you'll need to succeed 1) Call center experience (those who have design experience such as input tools and practical experience)
2) Think about new initiatives from zero start and take on bold challenges.
3) Experience in problem-solving activities from problem identification
4) Native Japanese
What you'll get in return
1) Visa support
2) Cafeteria (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
3) Relocation Support
3) Transportation allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now at 030-3560-2946.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090707
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Aurora Song, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office