Experienced credit analyst for open headcount at global bank, open to different non-banking credit backgrounds
Your new company
This global bank with HQ in Tokyo has a strong presence in financial hubs all over the world, covering global markets, retail and asset management.
Your new role
Your new team is an expert credit risk team covering corporate clients. You will be responsible for handling your own portfolio of clients across various industries. While most will be Japanese companies, there may also be some that require English language skills too.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful, you will need:
- At least 3 years of credit analysis experience (banking preferred but not essential)
- Project finance experience preferred but not required
- Native level Japanese and business level English
- An eagerness to learn quickly, as you will need to learn about various industries and banking products
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package, based on your professional experience and skillset
- An international work environment at one of the largest financial institutions in Asia
- Great on-the-job training and leadership, with clear career progression path
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1081794
Banking & Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jack Brennan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office