Junior to mid level credit analyst covering corporate client portfolio at European bank
Your new company
This European bank offers investment and corporate banking to it's extensive portfolio of clients, both in Japan and across the world
Your new role
You will join a team of experienced credit analysis professionals handling a portfolio of corporate customers. Processing credit requests from front office, you will also monitor ongoing credit risk exposures and be responsible for ratings internally.
What you'll need to succeed
- Credit analysis experience or corporations, including financial analysis/accounting skills
- Full fluency in Japanese language and business level English communication skills
- Preferably you will have some knowledge of financial products such as loans and derivative products
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package
- International and diverse work environment and colleague, opportunity to develop your career using both Japanese and English
- Supportive leadership and clear career growth path
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Banking & Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jack Brennan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office