Consolidation Accountant at Tier-1 Automotive Parts Company
Tier-1 globalised Japanese manufacturing company seeking bilingual consolidation accountant
Your new company
Globalised Japanese automotive parts company with tier-1 brand name
Your new role
Core responsibilities include:
- Consolidation accounting (monthly/system consolidation, consolidating 50 subsidiaries, liaising with accounting/auditing firms, etc.)
- Creating financial reports/statements
- Review/improve business flow
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- 5+ years of consolidation accounting experience, ideally at globalised companies.
- Experience liaising with auditing/accounting firms
- Native Japanese, Business English (reading/speaking/writing)
- Prior experience in similar industry is a plus!
What you'll get in return
Sales points: attractive compensation, tier-1 brand name, strong lateral/upward mobility
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Manufacturing & Production
Accountancy and Finance
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Theresa Kern, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office