Your new company
- Our client is a privately owned European Medical Device firm, with over 100 years of history and global revenues of around 3Bn Euro's.
- In Japan they have 200 employees in their office located in central Tokyo.
- Due to growth in 2021, they need a Commercial Finance Manager to help support their dynamic business.
Your new role
- As Commercial Finance Manager you will join a Finance team of 6, reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
- The Commercial Finance Manager is responsible for supporting all FP&A activities including financial forecasting & budgeting, and will be expected to provide strategic financial advice to function leaders.
- You will contribute to monthly closing by overseeing accounting entries.
What you'll need to succeed
- FP&A experience in product-based industry is preferred.
- Accounting experience is beneficial
- SAP experience desired
- Native Japanese, Business English
What you'll get in return
- You have an opportunity to work directly with the CFO and support new projects.
- This is a stable business with very low turnover and work-from-home flexibility.
- The company has been growing at a good pace and it is a fantastic time and opportunity to enter the medical sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.