Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Be part of a team of agents in Customer Service for Commercial Cards Operations on a shift rotation covering 24x7x365.
- Gain sufficient knowledge on Commercial Cards product features, operational and technology aspects and clients.
- Acquire expertise on complete workflow of inquiry life cycle, teams involved, and their inter dependencies.
- Investigate all incidents received via phones, log them into investigation tracking system, updating the case progress, and tracking the case to closure.
- Act as liaison between clients and Operations for problem identification and resolution.
- Maintain client satisfaction by responding to and resolving problems quickly, focusing on First Touch Resolution
- Ensure that the cases are resolved within predefined standard turnaround time.
- Exhibit exceptional follow up skills through direct communication with business partners and clients via multiple communication channels which include outbound calls and emails.
- Demonstrate ability to look beyond the surface of operational issues by identifying root causes, identifying solutions, and championing the initiative to improve/fix the issues.
- Escalate issues to the next level of support when necessary.
- Promote self-service as the number one priority – implement ideas to promote self-service and reduce call volumes and emails volumes coming into the call center.
- Act as a client advocate and having an end-to-end ownership to client issues.
- Will be handling Corporate Client cardholders.
- ONLY support calls for corporate clients ;
- No sales calls, no pitching or product offer calls
What you'll get in return
- 2 to 5+ years of experience banking experience in Client Service in Transaction Services and/or Corporate Banking
- Knowledge and experience in Card business
- Experience in delivering client service functions to large client base
- Strong Client Orientation
- Strong Problem Solving
- Strong Analysis
- Good Team Player
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Competitive compensation package. ]
Tokyo Office – Shinjuku area
With career progression to other internal roles (operations, frontline, etc) If you would like to relocate to Okinawa, there are possible roles at the Okinawa office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Johann.Manas@hays.co.jp 03-3560-1347 #1089938