The best market leader in Cloud Technologies is now hiring! If you have strong technical experiences, apply!!!
Your new company
Global leading company in Cloud Technologies. As a member, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of customers that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Your new role
You are responsible for ensuring that front line Technical Customer Service Associates are set up for success. You will be responsible for ensuring standards for productivity and quality are achieved. You will set the direction and culture of your team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, providing individual coaching feedback sessions, and frequent one-on-ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and serving as a leader and point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory or sensitive nature. You will work with exceptionally driven, customer focused Associates and Support Engineers. You will act as a Cloud Computing evangelist in the leading edge of this growing industry.
What you'll need to succeed
1. People Management:
· Leading a team of approximately 10 - 15 associates; responsible for overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the team.
· Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
· Organises, prioritises and schedules work assignments to meet business need.
· Manages workforce, develops and maintains staff scheduling and capacity planning.
· Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company policies and procedures; and effective conflict resolution.
2. Project and Operation Management:
· Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service
· Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
· Performing deep dive analysis on selected customer contacts to gather lessons learned, then use that information to update internal reference materials and processes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
この求人は Elena Seo, が担当しております。お気軽にご相談ください。, オフィス： Tokyo Head Office