Your new company
Top Global CRO
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To serve as the primary liaison and primary point of escalation for clinical activities and team issues, interacting with clients, vendors
- To lead a team of Clinical Operations colleagues (CRAs, In House CRAs and Start Up Leads)
- To collaborate with Project Management to build and foster the client relationship and provide data as required for clinical performance metrics and project status metrics - applying and drawing conclusions between project activities/deliverables and project metrics and initiating measures to improve metrics.
What you'll get in return
- A relevant degree or be a licensed health-care professional
- A thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and an awareness of local and international regulatory authority regulations.
- A considerable amount of experience in clinical research / clinical operations with at least several years’ experience of managing clinical projects, including providing leadership in a multi-country / international setting, ideally in a CRO
- Self-evident experience of leading a clinical team to successful project delivery
Experience in CTM Field
Career step up
Up to 12 million yen
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 0335602890 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088594