Your new role
To support our continued growth, we are implementing new centralized processes to identify potential clients and reach out to them in an efficient and coordinated manner.
Coordinate with the team and other functions to support running analyses and identify potential target companies to outreach
Prepare and send physical letters from the office as a centralized point of contact Conduct follow-up calls to further describe our value and impact
Track progress and share summary with the supporting Partners and the team
Maintain and update client data for the Japan office on a technology platform
Support and advise multiple teams looking to leverage client data in the most efficient way
Prepare and send email invites and physical letters from the office as a centralized point of contact
Conduct periodic review of all client details
Educate and increase awareness of colleagues across the office on the evolving process and infrastructure being implemented
What you'll need to succeed
Minimum 2-5 years of general work experience preferably administrative support roles, office assistance in major companies, related industries, law firms, finance, audit companies
Native Japanese & Business level English
What you'll get in return
- Ideally this individual would have solid PC skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and demonstrated administrative and organizational skills; detail-orientation and resourcefulness
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in strong team environment yet work independently to see projects through to completion
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at once and a strong attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work in agile environment, including ever-evolving team priorities and scope
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple initiatives at the same time
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders with different needs
- Comfortable with Excel and data analyses; ability to learn other applications (including but not limited to the CRM Tool)
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate to generate greater impact.
Competitive Base salary. will be decided according to the individual’s experience and skills.
Hybrid working style – (1x or 2x at the office)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Johann.Manas@hays.co.jp / 03-3560-1347
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090017