Work as the CCSO for a global SIer company that is delivering an excellent Security Managed Service!
Your new company
Global System Integrator (SIer) Company with a long history in Japan and a wide range of Enterprise-scale clients across multiple industries.
Your new role
The Chief Cyber Security Officer (CCSO) will engage with customers and potential
customers throughout Japan. This role will focus on driving broader market awareness, relevance
and presence in the ever changing and expanding Cyber Security segment in the Japan
market. You will use your experience and knowledge to be the voice of Cyber Security,
promoting the brand, promoting thought leadership and being a spokesperson and advocate for the Security
Technology on offer.
What you will be doing:
- Client Stakeholder engagement – Build and maintain professional relationships with key
customer leadership (CISO, CRO, CTO, CxO etc)
- Oversee and / or be directly involved where required in consulting / advisory and managed
- Communicate DXC Cyber Security services portfolio positioning and value to target
market/client and analysts.
- Contribute to the ongoing security business planning and strategy, aligning to current and future
- Discuss security risk and associated mitigation approach/techniques in business context
- and more!
What you'll need to succeed
Some of the experiences below, will be a a strong plus for someone in this role. Not everything is expected or a "must" but if you have some of these then you may be a fit for the job!
- Experience in Cyber Security and Services within the automotive and manufacturing sectors
with strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
Sufficient technical expertise, academic training or knowledge of information technology is
required to provide a comprehensive, differentiated, and valuable level of consulting advice to
- Deep knowledge of the Cyber Security challenges and regulatory environments relevant to the
Japanese market, particularly the automotive and manufacturing sectors
- A network of relationships with organisations in Japan
- Strong and up-to-date understanding of Managed Security solutions and the security
What you'll get in return
This is a role that will work with some major Clients on some very interesting projects an initiatives around Security and Cyber Security Managed Services. The role will pay well and also has internal career path in the future above this position! It is a great role, and a great company to become a Cyber Guru within!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091508
この求人は Ewan Walton, が担当しております。お気軽にご相談ください。, オフィス： Tokyo Head Office