Your new company
A global company with operations in over 150 countries worldwide. The top Japanese company is looking for C&B Specialist.
Your new role
The C&B specialist is responsible for multiple programs which are engaged in providing innovative solutions. Works as a partner with business leaders and other HR professionals including executive management and provides positive influence on other HR staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- Directly supports Compensation & Benefit Committee (CBC) that is responsible for executive compensation globally, as part of secretariat team.
- Provides professional/strategic contribution for the design, development and implementation of C&B programs and practices, including project plan delivery.
- Maintains strong client focus by working with various stakeholders to deliver C&B solutions in support of business objectives and HR strategies.
- Actively supports Japan C&B transformation project.
- Get involved in and understand existing operational activities and provides expert input to identify opportunities for improvement in Japan HR operating model.
- Work with other HR functions to streamline and optimize HR operating model to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Establishes operational guidelines, systems and processes on a regional or global basis.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
What you need to do now
- Shall be HR Professional
- Shall be familiar with local labor laws and procedure with labor relations
- Shall have experience in C&B planning and practice for more than 2-3 years
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.