Your new company
This prestigious bank based in America require a hands-on, Business Manager to join its global, dynamic business.
Your new role
You’ll be responsible with business development and new strategy implementation. You’ll also be at the forefront providing expertise to several groups/functions including the Japan management team, Legal, Compliance, Finance etc.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 10+ years of experience in financial services, including management consulting, strategy consulting, business management or business operations experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with appropriate prioritisation, and to work independently while still being a team-player
- Ability to influence and consult strategically across a large organization and with various levels of leadership/stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Banks, the Financial Services industry and related products and services
- Experience in and/or exposure to cross-border business, operational and regulatory environment, particularly in APAC
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Japanese is a necessity. Mandarin language skills is a plus
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Expanding your work scope and experience in Banking industry to drive the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the successful and growing business in Tokyo
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091785