Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan KK ("Hays Japan") is the largest foreign recruitment company in Japan in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries and professions. Recognised as the largest and most successful specialist recruitment agency in the market, we are determined to be better and bigger than ever, and we need you to help us do that.
Specifically, our Hays Japan’s Technology recruitment team is growing in Tokyo. We are actively looking for IT Professionals who have a Technology background to join our recruitment team! We already have successful members of our team who have come into recruitment directly from IT positions.
*We are hiring in both our Tokyo and Osaka offices.
Your new role
Technology recruitment is a very rewarding career where recognition, promotions and commissions are gained by helping Candidates find their next move, and by helping our Clients hire the people they need to drive their business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Identify, prospect and develop new business relationships
- Build relationships with clients to achieve repeat business opportunities both on the phone and in person
- Attend networking events and present Hays Japan as the market leader
- Consult with candidates and clients to help place the right candidates into the right roles
What you'll get in return
- 1-2 years experience in a Technology role
- Experience with either Pre-Sales in Technology, System Engineer/Consultant, IT Consultant, or Project Manage
- Ability to communicate in both Japanese and English
As a recruiter at Hays you'll run your own business but be given the support of our market-leading brand, receive world-class training and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry.
What you need to do now
- Clear promotional targets based on a meritocratic system, with chance to get promoted at nine months (with an increase to your base)
- Competitive Annual Leave system, with paternal leave, flex leave, and loyalty leave systems in place
- Flex Hours, casual and early finish Friday
- High performance awards, monthly team celebrations
If you are interested to find out more, please contact Reika Negita at +81 3 3560 1965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. Our hiring decisions will be made on talent and potential alone.