Your new company
One of the largest internet services company globally and provides more than 70 services spanning eCommerce, finance, telecommunication, sports and much more to over 1.4 billion customers worldwide.
Your new role
The company’s Global Search Platform (GSP) is expanding to leverage imagery and the information contained within in all aspects of search and relevance/ranking. We are applying the latest machine learning techniques to enhance GSP value across the ecosystem and are looking for data science professionals with strong skills in deep learning and computer vision. You will be a pivotal member of a high-performing team who will deeply impact the future of Japan’s biggest e-commerce service.
What you'll need to succeed
• Master's Degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
• 2+ years’ hands-on experience with frameworks such as Tensor Flow, PyTorch or Keras
• 2+ years’ experience with Python, Java and/or C++.
• Expert knowledge in machine learning with a focus on deep neural networks, CNNs, and generative models
• Have Solid software engineering skills, including knowledge of Agile software development methods
• Strong math skills (e.g. linear algebra, statistics, calculus)
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication, you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- The ability to expand your experience in Computer Vision
- Experience working with multi-cultural colleagues
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.