Exciting opportunity for Android engineers at an industry-leading software company!
*Position NOT open for oversea applicants*
Your new company
An industry-leading software company based in Japan that have created and launched apps that are now ranked #1 in their categories. They are looking to expand and innovate new features into their apps.
Your new role
- Android app construction, development, test and delivery
- Android app maintenance and improvement on CI/CD environment and release flow
- To have negotiations with stakeholders about Android requirements and specifications
- To spot potential issues in individuals and teams, and strive to solve the issues
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Android app development with Kotlin.
- Experience of app development in team using Git and Github
- Have experience of continuous development and operation in BtoC or BtoBtoC app.
- Have experience in and/or knowledge of maintaining Android CI/CD environments.
- Have experience in and/or knowledge of declarative UI programming and its framework.
- Have experience in leading multi-person development.
- Have experience of launching a new service from scratch.
- Have experience in and/or contribution of OSS.
What you'll get in return
- Can be part of a team at a beginning phase, trying to make business in digitally transforming Retail industry, which attracts so much attention all over the world.
- Can be a leading person in the market since this new market has been growing rapidly.
- Can experience many aspects of business, which is typical of the beginning phase.
- Currently 5 people in the team, so can easily talk to/ understand each other.
Can experience others’ field and get feedback and covered from others.
- Receive feedback from users since this is one of the biggest service for customers.
- Work on what you think you can improve since the app was released only a year and half ago.
- Can do data analysis and think about the PDCA cycle based on the analysis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088806
Negotiable (Depends on experience)
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ken Terakado, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office