Accountant - Flex-time and Remote work - Top Medical firm.
Your new company
- Our client is a medical device specialist with HQ in the US; and a group company of a famous medical conglomerate.
- Their Japan business has over 120 employees with office based in Shinagawa-ku.
Your new role
- This role will support the Accounting Manager and will support all accounting activities including AP, AR and GL.
- As Accounting specialist you will also support financial reporting; tax accounting and interactions with internal/external auditors.
- You will also work closely with the Shared Service Accounting team for the group company.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 or more years accounting experience
- Knowledge of JGAAP and USGAAP
- Fluent Japanese and low-business English
- Hyperion experience is a benefit
What you'll get in return
- You will work for a globally known business with various career opportunities.
- Support a company in a growing medical sector.
- Central Tokyo office with great commuting routes
- Flex-time and remote work policies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Healthcare & Medical
Accountancy and Finance
Up to 7M JPY package
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jair Riley, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office