Your new company
An international logistics company with a long history of success.
Your new role
As Accounting Manager, you will lead the the Accounting department, taking responsibility for the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- To lead Month End Closing, ensuring timely and accurate P&L for all JP entities to Regional office & consolidating result to the regional management
- answering Corporate monthly reporting comments.
- To review Quarterly reporting packages (including Tax) and assist in eliminating errors / validation errors
- Communicate with external auditing company
What you need to do now
- Minimum 5+ years of working experiences in Accounting and Finance
- Working knowledge of general accounting
- Ability to converse, listen, read and write in English and Japanese fluently
- Strong team player and is self-motivated
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Robbie now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088660