Accounting Manager - Top EU biopharmaceutical - Up to 15M JPY package
Your new company
- Our client is a biopharmaceutical company who specialise in Neurology products.
- Japan is their biggest market in Asia.
- Due to a departure, they are now looking for an Accounting leader to join their experienced team.
Your new role
- Reporting to the APAC Finance Controller you will lead all Japan Accounting activities, including periodic closing to IFRS and JGAAP.
- You will also oversee tax, treasury and audit functions.
- There is also strong communication with global and regional levels as part of a state-of-the-art system implementation project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong accounting experience including closing, reporting, tax, audit and treasury.
- IFRS/JGAAP knowledge.
- Record of working across business functions and regions.
- CPA preferred
- Fluent Japanese, Business English
What you'll get in return
- You will be working for a top mid-size pharmaceutical with a reputation for great specialist products and R&D focus.
- Leadership for Japan accounting operations
- Competitive salary
- This role has a lot of global exposure and opportunity to build relationships with top leadership.
- Remote work and flex-time policies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Healthcare & Medical
Accountancy and Finance
up to 15M JPY package
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jair Riley, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office