Highest quality automotive manufacturer with combining Japanese tradition and global power into a world leading company. You will associate with global business partners every single day.
As a process owner of Accounting team, understand complex overall connection of systems and processes, and lead various accounting teams to perform month end closing with high quality in a timely manner. Also define and improve activity plans for closing processes for global headquarters.
Responsible for the procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes in the Japan HQ team. A passionate leader who can deliver:
• Financial integrity - Ensure the completeness and accuracy of company's reporting and maintain effective internal controls
• Operational excellence - Continuously identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency through business process optimization, automation, digitalization and business process outsourcing.
• Lead or participate in various cross-functional projects and initiatives to drive change and create value for the organization
• Coach and develop staff to create a high performing team
• Manage the procure-to-pay and order-to-cash SAP ledgers of the Japan HQ team
• High command of English and Japanese
• International mindset and cross-cultural understanding
• Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting and finance, preferably in a multinational company
• ERP system usage experience
•Professional accounting certifications such as CPA or US CPA is preferred but not mandatory