MULTINATIONAL MEDICAL & SAFETY TECH COMPANY LOOKING FOR JUNIOR OR GENERAL ACCOUNTANT!!!
One of the world’s leading companies in the medical and safety technology industry. Its revenue in 2019 was 2.78 billion EUR and has 15,000 employees globally. Their HQ is in Lubeck, Germany and the Japan office is in Shinagawa-Ku. They have around 200 employees in Japan and planning to add an Accountant to their Accountancy and Finance team.
1) The responsibility covers SAP CO module key user role to ensure accounting transactions to reflect necessary information for controlling.
2) General accounting operations, monthly/ yearly closing, expense claim handling and BS item management.
1) 2-3 years of relevant experience in General Accounting.
2) Accounting operational practice and policies in accordance with IFRS.
3) Experience in SAP or other ERP systems.
4) Nissho Boki grade 3.
5) Intermediate/business English.
6) Open mindedness and good communication skills.
1) Up to 7.5M total package.
2) Hybrid work from home.
3) Good work-life balance.