MULTINATIONAL MEDICAL & SAFETY TECH COMPANY LOOKING FOR JUNIOR OR GENERAL ACCOUNTANT!!!
Your new company
One of the world’s leading companies in the medical and safety technology industry. Its revenue in 2019 was 2.78 billion EUR and has 15,000 employees globally. Their HQ is in Lubeck, Germany and the Japan office is in Shinagawa-Ku. They have around 200 employees in Japan and planning to add an Accountant to their Accountancy and Finance team.
Your new role
1) The responsibility covers SAP CO module key user role to ensure accounting transactions to reflect necessary information for controlling.
2) General accounting operations, monthly/ yearly closing, expense claim handling and BS item management.
What you'll need to succeed
1) 2-3 years of relevant experience in General Accounting.
2) Accounting operational practice and policies in accordance with IFRS.
3) Experience in SAP or other ERP systems.
4) Nissho Boki grade 3.
5) Intermediate/business English.
6) Open mindedness and good communication skills.
What you'll get in return
1) Up to 7.5M total package.
2) Hybrid work from home.
3) Good work-life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088615
Healthcare & Medical
Accountancy and Finance
Talk to a consultant
Talk to George Atkinson, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office