European manufacturing company, large market share in the Japanese market
- The F&A Director is responsible for overall management and planning for financial and administrative operations, including IT relevant issues.
- To ensure best possible financial performance of the Company, work closely with the local management as well as the international team of controlling, accounting and auditing
- Report directly to the Managing Director Japan with dotted report line to the Vice President Finance Asia (located in China)
- People management experience
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- 5-8 years of experience in a finance manager position
Dynamic, international company environment that is sustainably growing, exciting and diversified duties and responsibilities are waiting for you. You will be the Head of Finance in Japan.