Assistant to the Vice President at one of the biggest Internet company of Japan. Salary up to 5.5M!
Your new company
Our company is an internet company which is listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. With 9 listed companies, our business covers from internet infrastructure, online advertising & media, Internet financial services, mobile entertainment to cryptocurrency.
Ever since we launched out Internet operation back in 1995, we have been continuity putting effort into impressing people and allowing them to be exposed to the Internet freely.
Right now, we are looking for an assistant to support our Vice President who oversees the Internet infrastructure business.
Your new role
As a secretary / General Affairs support, you'll be responsible for:
1) Schedule management (coordination of appointments form inside and outside the company)
2) Arrange of meetings and preparation of documents
3) Administrative work such as expense reimbursement
4) Other general operations related to the entire department
What you'll need to succeed
1) Middle level of computer skills
2) Business manner / business communication skills
3) 1+ years experience as secretary / Executive Assistant
4) Native Japanese, Business English
What you'll get in return
1) Salary up to 5.5M (negotiable based on experience)
2) Defined contribution pension plan
3) Employee Stock Ownership Plan
4) Welfare subsidy system (subsidies for sports clubs, English conversation, etc)
5) Free 24-hour in-house cafe, massage room, nap space, children day care center
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now at 03-3560-2946.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091629
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Aurora Song, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office