Medical Device Company hiring accounting specialists to join their expanding finance team.
An upcoming medical technology company that is revolutionising the orthodontics and preventative care. The company was founded in 2017 and in 2021 was ranked top 3 in the 19th Japan Technology Fast 50, with revenue growth of over 1700%. The company’s headquarters are in Tokyo, and they are experience significant growth, which has led to them expanding their Accountancy & Finance team.
1) Management of overseas subsidiaries (management and support of local finance team).
2) Monitoring of each company monthly.
3) Quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements (IFRS) Implementation of various measures for the introduction of IFRS in overseas subsidiaries.
1) Accounting practice including domestic accounting (financial closing).
2) Business level English for negotiation and communication with overseas subsidiaries.
3) Nissho Boki grade 2.
4) Consolidated accounting.
5) Interchangeable mindset.
1) Up to 13M JPY.
2) Work from home or office option.
3) Diverse accounting experience.
4) Overseas business exposure.