evolutionizing the development of secure and reliable software. SYNOPSYS Sales Engineers pioneer with customers in such technology breakthroughs as the Curiosity Mars Rover and Large Hadron Collider. As a Sales Engineer, you would guide customers to success in three key areas:
- Technical sales support: You identify target requirements by building personal rapport with potential customers; you deliver presentations, demonstrations and proofs-of-concept for SYNOPSYS products, services and solutions to potential customers.
- Technical account management: You maintain and improve customer satisfaction; you drive deployments of SYNOPSYS solutions to enterprise-wide adoption with customers.
- Thought leadership: You represent SYNOPSYS at conferences and seminars; you discuss SYNOPSYS industry-leading technology with peers, prospects and customers.
To become a SYNOPSYS Sales Engineer, you need:
- Three years of experience in customer-facing positions such as sales engineer, professional services consultant.
- Expertise working with computer networks, network hardware (e.g. routers, switches), software (e.g. network sniffers), protocols (e.g. DHCP, IP, TCP, UDP) and standards such as the ISO/OSI model.
- Expertise in software application quality and security; official security certifications such as CEH and CISSP/CSSLP preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering or related field; Master of Science degree preferred.
- Ability to travel to customer sites.