【Location: Hong Kong】Field Engineer (telephony/PBX equipment)
Great opportunity to work at a top global IT company as a field engineer.
【Company Profile 】
A global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses.
- Responsible for providing onsite support services for the telephony/PBX equipment at customer sites.
- Supporting Voice and related technology areas that are proprietary IP phone platform and Voice Recorder system.
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT with voice / telephony technical support services.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products, Windows OS and Networking (i.e. routers and switches).
- Fluent Cantonese, reading and writing level for English
- Certification in CCNA (not mandatory)
【 Benefits 】
- Competitive salary package
- Great exposure to different hardware products
- Excellent career path
- Excellent opportunities to work in bank and firm client’s office
Please contact Richie Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumes to apply.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Richie Leung, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office