Be part of an APAC Team covering HR Operations and Benefits
Your new company
Our client is one of the most successful and stable financial services firms.
Your new role
- Take on employee inquiries and requests on HR operations
- Liaise with APAC to update Japan HR policy
- Analyze benefits data in line with employee engagement
- Support all APAC employees in regards to onboarding, promotion, changes and transfer
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years of HR administration and support experience
- Fluency in English
- A good command in Japanese and Mandarin would be helpful
- Strong communication and project management skills
What you'll get in return
You will be part of the most sophisticated and advanced HR departments in the world. You will work directly with HR colleagues and English will be your main business language.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091549
Banking & Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Saehena Hong, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office