Focus on Talent Management and Development to help grow this Real Estate Business
Your new company
Our client is one of the largest real estate services provider in the world. Their Japan branch is rapidly growing and this position was created due to such business needs.
Your new role
- Liaise with business leaders (Sales Head) to optimize workforce and capacity
- Set organisation development targets for the unit and implement relevant strategies
- Join and lead HR programs/projects
- Advise employees on various labor matters including leaves, benefits, and promotions
- Support and advise business leaders on performance management
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years of HR BP / HR Generalist experience in MNCs
- High level of communication and stakeholder management skills
- Sharp and commercially focused mindset
- Native-level Japanese; Business-level English
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a top class organization to further advance your HR career. This is a region-based role so your coverage will not be limited to Japan, but across APAC.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091482
この求人は Saehena Hong, が担当しております。お気軽にご相談ください。, オフィス： Tokyo Head Office