[Salary 10M~18M]High touch account manager in Tokyo
A firm is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work
Your new role
The Role (Position Objective/ Summary):“Account Director” is accountable for customer acquisition and revenue growth within a sales territory or set of accounts. Responsibilities include: prospecting, qualifying, bidding, presenting, and closing opportunity
· First class external relationships to C-level with customers, partners and suppliers.
· Maintain and demonstrate highest quality relationships with all internal stakeholders, other teams, and management
· International relationships with customers and staff in Asia, Americas, and Europe
The Main Responsibilities:
Deliver the FY order intake MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) target through:
· Focus and drive to deliver exceptional individual and team results
· Management of pipeline of opportunities to ensure target achievement
· Accurate forecasting of monthly, quarterly achievement
· Improve sales penetration within agreed territory and independently grow new or existing client base.
· Communicating effectively with peers, superiors, and other personnel
· Over 10 years sales covering Networking/ Cloud/ Security/ IT Outsourcing Professional Services,
· Excellent knowledge of Networking products and services.
·Fluency in English to the business level where s/he can not only read/write e-mail, report, communicate, but learn, discuss/debate, and convince/negotiate with internal/external parties
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Akiyoshi Tsutsumi, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office