Strong branding and planning experience needed for a senior marketing role in entertainment
Your new company
Your new company is a global, very well known entertainment company. They are located in the centre of Tokyo and very actively looking for a Senior Marketing Manager for their Consumer Product division.
Your new role
- Manage all aspects of marketing strategy, planning, and execution for all Franchise growth
- Develop marketing strategies and execute initiative to increase share of mind of franchises among users.
- Develop the effective BtoB communication for our licensee (incl. Potential partners) to motivate them to work with the company products
- Closely work with Digital Marketing team to maximize the marketing impact and drive purchase intent to work with the company licensed products as well as drive traffic to their eCom shop.
What you'll need to succeed
- MANDATORY: Japanese native, English business
- MANDATORY: Previous experience in consulting firms OR traditional advertising agencies
- MANDATORY: Strong branding experience as well as strategic planning experience.
- Track record of implementing marketing strategies from scratch
- Previous people management experience
If you are qualified, please kindly email your ENGLISH CV at email@example.com #1087564
Broadcasting, Music & Film
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Charlotte Moulet, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Tokyo Head Office